Friday, November 30, 2007
Random Friday Thoughts
Anyone watching the Rudy Giuliani/Mitt Romney debacle? I find it amusing to watch these two grown men who aspire to be leaders of the free world throwing mud and acting like cranky 5 year olds. THIS is who you want in charge of your country, making important military decisions, deciding law for the next 4 years? Heaven knows they aren't perfect, but at least my main 2 Dems aren't acting like children 3 hours past naptime. Still haven't made my Obama/Clinton decision. I feel like I should support Hillary - women together and all that - but she makes me uncomfortable. Whereas Barack makes me feel like we could sit on the couch and shoot the breeze for a couple of hours. Perhaps not the best way to make a presidential decision but I have at least taken the issues into consideration before coming to indecision over these 2. How I make the final cut is my choice. Haha. I really don't care for Hillary and I can't quite put my finger on why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
update!
I have comment on Guiliani and Romney, but would really like some new reading material here.
*taps foot impatiently*
Post a Comment