1. Christina Aguilera's new cover for Marie Claire : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22012015/ YOU GO GIRL! Pregnancy is hot, commited relationships are hot, and showing off that glow is hot! I felt that way when I was pregnant. Unfortunately I didn't look that way, but I definitely felt that way! I love these covers of pregnant women like this - starting with Demi Moore and everyone since then. If I weren't a woman and it wouldn't be weird, I'd collect them.
2. My "dream" guy: I've had a dream about some guy 3 times in the last week. I have no idea who he is, except he's got beautiful olive skin, dark hair and gorgeous brown eyes. So far, we've been on a very plush high class train going somewhere together, we've been to Italy, and last night we sat on the beach somewhere unbelievably exotic and surreal. We never do anything except sit in silence, occasionally looking at each other. I don't know what this means exactly, but I think I'm just longing for some quiet time with Mike and a little bit of excitement in my life right now.
3. Making out with Mike before he leaves for work. I love that! Makes me look forward to him coming home tonight even more than normal, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"know what I mean. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge."
no, ummm could you elaborate?
That cover of Christina Aguilera is HOT! I wish I looked like that when I was preggo, I would've posed naked too!
Post a Comment