And it's not here! I was so looking forward to linking an obscure blog that a dear friend of mine writes, only to find out that it's on blogspot not blogger.com. Talk about frustration. I don't have time to go through and set a whole new blog up on blogspot now, so I guess this'll have to do. His blog is much more entertaining than mine is though so it's really a loss to those who aren't going to get to read it now! LOL!
This is going to be short. I think I go wrong feeling like I need to make my blog very long and very deep. Somedays, I don't feel deep. It's going to be more than another mama log though. Ever notice how mama log and monologue sound similar? They really can be too when some moms start talking about their kids. Not to say there won't be frequent kid mentions, but I do have more on my mind than babies. Sometimes. Although right now I'm feeling like waiting til June to try for another baby is too long, but still, needs must. Wow talk about random.
Missing Mike terribly. We've spent almost no time at all together lately between holidays and sicky and all that. I need some time with him, I'm feeling inhuman.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you sure do make cute babies. you wild things you.
and mamlogues are when you are alone with your kdis and you start talking to yourself because you are so desperately in need of an ADULT TO HAVE AN ADULT CONVERSATION WITH. sigh. not that i know anything about that. i talk to my cat and he talks bacl
hugs. cool blog by the way.
Post a Comment